Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wild about brayering



Here's a quick card I made using the Saturday Evening Post Leopard/Cheetah stamp and some brayering.

First I took a sheet of glossy cardstock and applied some Kaleidacolor Ink (Cappuccino Delight) with a brayer. After letting it dry for a bit I stamped the Leopard stamp and sentiment in Versafine Black ink. I heat set to let it dry.

The card was assembled using some Bazzill black cardstock and some SEI paper from my scrap bin.

Supplies:
Stamps: Saturday Evening Post Cheetah/Leopard Profile by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Encouragement Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Kaleidacolor Ink by Tsukineko, Versafine Black
Paper: Ranger glossy cardstock, Bazzill cardstock (black), SEI patternered paper
Accessories: Brayer, American Crafts ribbon, Fiskars punch
Techniques: Brayering

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Stunning card!! Wish I hadn't sold my brayer so long ago.

Michelle said...

Wow! Jennifer this is absolutley fabulous! The image is incredible!

heather said...

I love the stamps! That sentiment is so inspiring. And your brayering is very stunning!