Friday, July 31, 2009

Christmas in July continues!


Cornish Heritage Farms released a new set of sentiments this month: Mona Lisa Moments Vintage Christmas expressions. There is a wonderful variety of sentiments on this new set!

I used one of the sentiments stamped twice on this whimsical card. The scene was created with Kim Hughes Heart Warmers sets (I *heart* this set!!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Heart Warmers by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Vintage Christmas Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: K and Co.
Ink: Memories black
Accessories: Stickles, Copic markers, Fiskars punch

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Jen! I am loving the pink!

Laura O'Donnell said...

loving this!

Cathy said...

Another beautiful card Jen! I was just on 2peas searching for heritage ideas and I came across 2 cards of yours....not sure why they came up under my heritage search...but they were so distinctly yours - and so adorable - I had to come say HI and I love, love, love your work!

Cathy