Thursday, July 2, 2009

EIEIO, it's Kim Hughes release day on the farm

Kim Hughes' latest release (called On the Farm) is available today from Cornish Heritage Farms.




Since yesterday was Canada Day and I had no plans except crafting I finally got to play along with the Wednesday Sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers (sketch 235). I print the sketches each and every week but this is the first time I've actually played along.


Here's a more close up look at the set.




I'll be back later this week with another card from the set.


Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes On the Farm by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Playful Alphabet by Cornish Heritage Farms, Fine Gingham backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:Adirondack Beige, Memento
Paper: Georgia Pacific cardstock, Collage Press
Accessories:Kohinoor pencils

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Jen! I'm glad you enjoyed a crafty Canada Day! It was the same in this house! :)

moster said...

You jsut pushed me over the edge with this card -- I MUST have this set. A question, though -- what color copic did you use to outline the sheep? I only have a few Copics -- skin tones, primarily -- but I love this look.

Jennifer Roach said...

Hi Moster,

The light blue around the inside sheep and the other images is B000. The grey on the sheep's face is actually Prisma pencils.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous card Jennifer!