Friday, July 17, 2009

Scrapblock release Friday!

Today at Cornish Heritage Farms a new Scrapblock called Newspaper Ads is being released.

You my have noticed in the scrapping world these days that vintage is HOT and this 6 x 6 Scrapblock stamp is an awesome way to achieve that look in ANY custom colour you want.

This is a card I did with this new beauty. You can see that I stamped the new Scrapblock onto orange paper using Ranger distress Ink to create my own custom patterned paper.



Supplies:

Stamps: Newspaper Ads Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Saturday Evening Post Tulip Girl by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Mother's Day Centers by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Ranger Distress Ink Orange Marmalade, Versafine Smokey Grey, Memento black

Paper: My Mind's Eye

Accessories: Copic markers

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this new Scrapblock and your card is gorgeous Jen!

Lottie said...

This is such a stunning card that I keep coming back to look at it

I love the vibrant colours and the way you have used the new scrapblocks - so original.