Friday, August 28, 2009

Simple and graphic style with Rummage Bin


These cards are a bit of a departure from my normal style, but I loved the way the images from the new Rummag Bin "On the Desk" (Cornish Heritage Farms) set looked in dark ink on plain white paper. I've seen similar style (simple and graphic) cards on Etsy and that's what inspired me to create these cards.

It's hard to tell from my photo (one of these days I'll learn to shoot in manual mode!!) but the card bases are all textured Bazzill. I stamped the images onto white cardstock matted them in black and attached to the card base. Just be careful of inky fingers!! You could easily whip up a set of these cards in minutes.

This set is also great for the scrappers out there. There are definitely several stamps on this set that will be great additions for journalling and dating on layouts.

Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin On the Desk by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Versafine Black
Cardstock: Bazzill white, Bazzill black, Prism smooth white (for images)

2 comments:

JeanFB said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!! I love seeing vintage images used in CAS cards and other ways that are not typically "vintage." TFS!!

heather said...

Oh beautiful! I love the simplicity! The images are awesome.