Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome Autumn and sharing some news

Wow, time to scold myself for being a bad blogger! I have lots of projects to share but just haven't had the time to update....my apologies.

Fall is just around the corner and there's no more perfect time to pick up the latest Kim Hughes set from Cornish Heritage Farms. It's called Autumn Trees and yes it goes with the Spring and Summer trees set. Keep your eye out for one last set coming out soon (hint, hint!!)

Here's a card I did with the new set.


Supplies:
Paper: K and Co
Accessories: Copic markers

And now in other news.....it's time for me to share why I've been a neglectful blogger for the last several months. My hubby and I are thrilled to be expecting our first child. We're due at the end of October (less than 10 weeks!!). Last weekend we were fortunate to be able to get a 3D ultrasound and see a little sneak peek our our little one:


I'll definitely be taking a bit of a break from crafting soon, but I'll let you know. Thanks for your understanding!!!

13 comments:

Deanne Burton said...

Great card and..........

AWESOME news about baby!!!! How sweet!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

April Hall said...

Congratulations Jennifer!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Colleen said...

Congrats on your newest creation!! Wonderful news!

Michelle said...

Huge HUGE Congrats to you and your husband!!! I love those little chubby cheeks. Enjoy the baby when he/she arrives!

Cathy said...

OH my goodness Jennifer!!!! I'm so happy for you!! That ultrasound photo is adorable already - can you imagine what a bundle of snuggles he/she will be?? YAY!!

Pink Heather said...

Wow. How exciting. Congratulations, Jennifer :)

Tracey said...

COngratulations again Jen! I can't believe that precious little one of yours will soon be here. TIme flies!! Love the ultrasound picture!! Thanks for sharing.

Oh yeah, there was a card on this post too! ;) It's gorgeous (as always)!!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous card, congratulations! Enjoy the ride!

Laura O'Donnell said...

so happy for you!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Congratulations!!! What a great reason to be a 'neglectful blogger'.

Liz said...

I love that Ultrasound Congrats I couldn't be any happier for you and your family.. Congrats and can't wait to see her.

JeanFB said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!! So happy for you!!

Dawn said...

Jennifer, I had Noooo idea, what great news. WOW, a baby, look at the smoooshy face, I just want to kiss that little forehead! TOoo cute, Please...Please keep us posted. God Bless you your dh, and the cute little smoooshy face.

This is the fist 3d pic I've ever scene, wow it's wild. The baby looks out of the womb, in a way. really neat, wow...what a sneak peak!