Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

In honour of the American Thanksgiving today, I'd like to share a fall card that I made a while ago but didn't get a chance to blog about.

This collage style card was made using the All Things Considered Fall Harvest set from Cornish Heritage Farms. I used the Cuttlebug pumpkin embossing folder for the background and layered a bunch of fall embellishments.

Even though it's not Thanksgiving up here, I'm thankful for our beautiful daughter Alyssa. Here's a photo I took about a week ago when we went for a walk. She's already grown to over TEN pounds and will be five weeks old this Sunday Nov 29th.

I am also thankful for my wonderful husband. We'll be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary on Nov 27th!!
Card supplies:
Stamps: All Thinkgs Considered Fall Harvest by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: K and CoMy Mind's Eye, Bazzill cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Accessories: Pebbles Inc. chalk for tinting images, Flowers, Buttons, Leaves, Twine,Cuttlebug embossing folder, Zig Zag scissors


Tracey said...

Your card is gorgeous Jen but that beautiful girl definitely steals all the attention from it. Alyssa is adorable!!

Cathy said...

She's a doll Jen....congratulations :)

Mary said...

great photo of Alyssa!