Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome Christmas time

Today I'd like to share a vintage themed Christmas card I did a while ago (I'm running out of old projects to share LOL!) using the ATC set called Evergreen Holiday from Cornish Heritage Farms. As you can see, not only can you make ATC cards but the images can also be used on regular cards. I love the versatility of these sets!


For this card I stamped the image and tinted it with Copic markers. Very simple and quick since I let the inked image stand on it's own.

Supplies:
Stamps: All Things Considered Evergreen Holiday by Cornish Heritage Farms
Papers:Georgia Pacific cardstock (for image), Cosmo Cricket papers
Ink:Adirondack Espresso, Adirondack Pesto
Accessories:Button, K and Co. snowflake embellishment, Copic markers (for tinting image)Fiskars border punch

P.S. I'm getting ready to start crafting again and can't wait to get back to sharing my projects more regularly with you in the new year. I have a big new batch of rubber coming my way so there will be lots to share soon!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

YAY for your return to blogging!! Love your gorgeous card today!! Enjoy your Christmas with that sweet baby girl!!