Thursday, January 7, 2010

CPS #148- Welcome Spring

Wow, can you believe THREE posts so far this week LOL!!

It's been a cold and snowy here the last several days, so how better to feel warm than working on some spring cards?

This is based on this week's CPS sketch #148.



The entire card was paper peiced using American Crafts Letterbox paper.  I'm usually not a huge fan of American crafts because I have a hard time using it but this line is gorgeous!!  And the best part is I got the entire package of it (60 sheets in total) at my local Winner's store for only $9.99!!  Those are the same packages that sell at Micheals for $30!!

The stamps are from three different Kim Hughes sets from Cornish Heritage Farms.

I have a few more spring cards to post soon!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes' Sweet Spring by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes' Spring Trees by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes' Forest Friendz by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento black
Papers: American Crafts Letterbox, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories: Copic markers for shading

6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Drop Dead Springy gorgeous! Love those bright colors - and Kim's stamps...

Lea L. said...

Jennifer!!!...this is just darling!! I love all the bright patterns and cute stamped images!! I love that stamp set...I can't wait to use it for some spring themed projects!! Thanks for joining as at CPS this week!

♥Lea

SmilynStef said...

Oh my goodness ... what a happy card.

rae said...

absolutely GORGEOUS!! love the vivid look of this card, amazing take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for joining us ;)

Kris Z said...

I love this card Jen! So warm and happy :) Glad to see you're getting back in the swing of things too!

Cathy said...

This card is totally YOU. It's why I LOVE your style!