Thursday, January 21, 2010

CPS 150....Retro valentine

Ugghh, I have been working on this card since the CPS sketch number 150 was posted last Sunday.  I had a vision of doing something retro-y inspired with my new Domestic Love stamp set (Cornish Heritage Farms) and the new Basic Grey line, but boy oh boy was it a challenge when I sat down to work on it.  I finally managed to give up and settle  finish the card after pushing the image and embellishments around for a few days.



I ended up flipping the sketch to the right.  It's also difficult to see but the image of the couple was heat embossed in red glitter powder.

Supplies:
Stamps:  All Things Considered Domestic Love set from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:  Versamark for heat embossing, Versafine Black
Papers: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Accessories:  Offray Ribbon, Teresa Collins chipboard heart squares, Red glitter embossing powder, Martha Stewart edge punch

No comments: