Sunday, January 31, 2010

I *heart* you--Pure Innocence style (CPS #152)

Here's my take on this weeks CPS sketch (Sketch #152).  I just got a big old package of stamps from My Favorite Things and I'm totally in LOVE with these new Pure Innocence images. 


You will definitely be seeing lots more of these images in the near future!!  Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies:
Stamp: Pure Innocence Heart Stripes by My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento
Papers: Basic Grey, Scenic Route
Accessories: Fiskars edge punch, Copic Markers

8 comments:

dstandard said...

How totally adorable love your image!

Tracey said...

I'm with you Jen! These images are sooo cute! I love them and I love your gorgeous card!!

Lea L. said...

This is so cute!! I love all the apron lace punching going on, and those cute hearts!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Julie said...

Congratulations Jennifer! You were one of MFT's Favorite Finds this week. Your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today!

http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/?p=1204

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is just so DARLING!!

Joanne B. said...

Congratulations on being picked as one of the MFT Our Favorite Finds! Your card is totally adorable!

Melody said...

Congrats! Your card is so adorable. Love the papers and hearts.

Holly Jones said...

very cute!