Monday, January 11, 2010

Merry Monday!!


Here's another slightly late (or really early for next year---depending on how you look at it) Christmas card that I created.

I have this on going obsession with white stamping/embossing on kraft cardstock and when I received the Swirling Snowflakes backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms I just *knew* that I would be trying out that combo again.

I heat embossed the backgrounder with white opaque embossing powder onto kraft cardstock. I used my bracket shaped Spellbinder die to cut out the embossed cardstock and then matted it onto hand cut white cardstock. The card was finished off with a red poinsettia, snowflake, button and ribbon all from my stash.

Supplies:
Stamps: Swirling Snowflakes backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Versamark (for embossing), Joann's Essentials white ink
Cardstock: The Paper Company, Georgia Pacific
Accessories: Making Memories sentiment tag, craft store glitter snowflake, silk poinsettia and red button, Offray ribbon

2 comments: