Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My first Stamping Bella Ketto card



A while ago I purchased a bunch of Stamping Bella stamps including several of the new Ketto line.  I love their whimsical feel.

I completed this card for a Bella challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge was to create a winter themed card using a Bella stamp and adding some distressing.  Since I didn't have a true winter Bella stamp, I took "Agnes" ketto and "Winterized" her by using Basic Grey Eskimo kisses paper and adding some snowflake elements.  I used one of the "Sparkle" stamps from the Ketto line to add to the stamped portion and the I added lots of sparkle with Stickles to give that winter feel. 

I'm still not sure whether I want to add any embellishments but I was thinking some kind of snowflake element on the left hand side.  If I decide to change it, I'll post the revised card.

Stay tuned later this week for a card  I created for this weeks Bella blog challenge. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Agnes Ketto by Stamping Bella, Kenya Ketto Sparkles by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento black, Adirondack Juniper
Papers: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories: Stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic markers

3 comments:

stamping bella said...

Love the card! Excellent work !
Em

Laura O'Donnell said...

Kettos are too cute!

love this!

JeanFB said...

This card is just magical! Love how you combined the patterned papers and the Stickles with your adorable Ketto!