Sunday, January 17, 2010

There are times when love sucks (and so does the weather today!)



It's a dark and blah Sunday here so I'll be spending the day puttering around the house, doing some housework and perhaps some stamping.  I'm not sure I'll be vacuuming today but here's a card I made recently with the All Things Considered Domestic Love set from Cornish Heritage Farms.  It's a super fun set with a retro feel.  I have a few other cards to share in the future with this set.

This card uses the new Basic Grey Origins line and I just created texture on the card using some different punches, folding and embossing.

Supplies:
Stamps:  All Things Considered Domestic Love by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:  Memento black
Paper:  Basic Grey
Accessories:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart border punch

3 comments:

Andria said...

Wow, what a totally original card, it's just taken me right back to my childhood lol. Gotta get me some of those new papers.

Brown Sugar Babies said...

I love that - and if I saw it in a store, I'd buy it - PRONTO.

Consuela Dekkers said...

Great card...

*Hugs* C.