Monday, January 25, 2010

Woah Nellie! Card Patterns number 48



While I was cleaning out my scrapbooking bag on the weekend, I came across some Sugar Nellie images that I had stamped and coloured a LONG time ago when I went over to stamp at my friend Lesley's place.  I love some of the Sugar Nellie images and I wish I could find a source for them in North America (if you know of any, please let me know!!)

I used this week's sketch number 48 from the Card Patterns blog (flipped it counter clockwise) to make a fun Valentine's day card with lots of hearts and sparkle. 

Supplies:
Stamp:  Sugar Nellie Leanne Ellis stamp (I can't seem to find the name of the stamp on the Funky Kits website---sorry!!)
Ink:  Memento black
Papers:  Scenic Route Loveland
Accessories:  Stickles, Copic markers, Cuttlebug heart embossing folder,  Offray ribbon, Marvy circle punch

4 comments:

Kim Nath said...

Every time I read your blog name it makes me laugh, super cute card!

Chrissy said...

She is toooo cute! Thank goodness you dug her out of that bag!
Chrissy

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jen! I love it!

whoistracy said...

So very sweet Jennifer! I love that glittery heart. I'm just across the border from you in NY. Stay warm!!