Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bellarific Friday colour challenge and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

This week's Bellarific Friday challenge on the Stamping Bella blog was to create a card using this colour palette:


As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought of the new American Crafts Letterbox paper that I had lying near my scrap area.  The paper with the diamonds is actually peachy and not pink like the photo shows (my stellar late day photography in action LOL!)  This is the card I created.  I decided to go with a birthday theme since yesterday was my Mom's birthday!!  Happy Birthday Mom!!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Cuppacakeabella from Stamping Bella, Sentiment from Billboardabella from Stamping Bella
Papers:   American Crafts Letterbox, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Copic markers, Prima flowers, Fiskars edge punch, Offray ribbon, pins

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Jen. I am sure your Mom loved it. I hope she had a great birthday!