Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Bellarific LOVE ME DO blog hop and jump (your chance to win too!!)

Welcome to the LOVE ME DO Blog Hop sponsored by Stamping Bella! If you've just happened upon my blog, you can CLICK HERE to find the complete list of participants.


For my loved themed card I used the fabulous Pheobe Ketto and paired her up with some Basic Grey paper.  I used a bit of a non-traditional browish colour palette for this card but the pink in the papers adds that little touch of love.  For the sentiment I used some rub ons from Making Memories and that fabulous rose coloured velvet trim is by Maya Road (thanks Lesley!!).  Do you see the colour on the metal heart?  I added that with my Copics!  Now all those "old" metal embellishments can have some new life in my stash!!

How about a prize? In addition to the fabulous eye candy, we have decided to hide a prize somewhere along the hop! One pre-selected blogger will draw a random winner from the comments on her post, and the winner will receive a $25 Gift Voucher to Stamping Bella!!! The fun part is...we're not telling you who it is! So as you hop, make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! We will announce the winner on Friday in the Splitcoast forum. MWAH!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Now it's time to hop on over to Kerry's blog:  http://www.cardsbykerry.blogspot.com/

Card supply list:
Stamp:  Pheobe Ketto by Stamping Bella
Ink:  Memento
Papers:  Georgia Pacific cardstock and Basic Grey
Accessories:   Copic markers, Stickles, Maya Road rose trim, brown velvet trim and metal heart from Dollerama, Making Memories rub ons

41 comments:

GabrielaD said...

ADORABLE!!!

Ginger said...

The ribbon, charm and paper combination is wonderful!

arlene said...

This paper is gorgeous, I love the combination of pink & brown.

Karen Motz said...

I adore this card!! Fabulous colouring!!!

paulatracy said...

I LOVE KETTO's and this is so pretty in the browns/pinks!!

d'Dragon said...

So cute - I love the Kettos! Love your colors & embellishments too!

Angela said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the earthy colors you used and that velvet ribbon is awesome!

Debi said...

wonderful paper combinations on this adorable card

Kandi said...

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful card! I just love those Kettos and don't own a single one yet! *bows head in shame* I love the velvety ribon too! Happy Valentine's Day!

Joanne B. said...

do I EVER adore this! Totally perfect in every way!

Angie Williams said...

This is just so pretty...

Dana White said...

very sweet card - love this it's the same image I used :)

Jess Willison said...

This card is gorgeous! Love your colouring!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card! I love the ruffle!

Michelle said...

She's magical! I love your card.

BishopsMommie said...

Wow..this card is absolutely perfect..when you look up Valentine card in the dictionary..this is the picture you see..It is amazing!!

jan farnworth said...

very cute.

Davis Family said...

Love the card. Someday I will learn to sew! You sure are talented!
Em

Jackie Pedro said...

Wonderful card! LOVE the ribbon...

djones said...

Terrific card. I love the image and the way you used the ribbon. DP is great.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is beautiful!

Jodi C. said...

I love, love ,love this, WOW!!! So PRETTY!!! That ribbon is FABULOUS!!! TFS and the beautiful inspiration!!!

Kerry J. said...

So pretty! Love the way you combined the patterned papers and that velvet trim is gorgeous!!

Susan said...

Ooooo, this is scrumptious!! I absolutely *love* the velvet & the charm!

Giffysk8s said...

So fabulous!!! Love the DP> And that ribbon is luscious!

mom2maddy2000 said...

Wow! You succeeded in making this adorable image fancy! Love all of the texture on the card!

Jenn Borjeson said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tricia said...

Wonderful card! I love all the layers!

Mary said...

What a gorgeous color combination. I love how you combined the patterned papers, and that ribbon is so pretty!

Toothy said...

WOW, so much detail!

Amber said...

WOW! This is a real eye catcher:) FUN ribbon, love it!

scrappingnana said...

Really cute card. Love the paper and that image is so sweet.
JoAnn

Marlene said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Catherine said...

Oooooooh! This card looks so rich & regal in yummy Bittersweet papers and that lush velvet ribbon!
Love it!

Saxon and Jaedyn said...

I love your card!!!

bevyb said...

Great card..love the kettos!!

GDP2001 said...

love it!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Great card, I love the ribbon!

Cassie said...

this is exquisite!

Lindsy said...

LOVE it! Phoebe is such a cute Ketto! And I am SO going to have to try coloring on some of my embellies with my copics! What a fab idea!!!!

Sheila D said...

Wow, great color combo. Loving that ribbon. Phoebe is my fav Ketto.