Monday, February 22, 2010

Hoping Spring is on it's way?


It was a beautiful weekend here in Ontario and I'm *hoping* that Spring is officially on it's way!  Here's a Spring themed card that I finished using Basic Grey papers and some Kim Hughes stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms.  I hand cut the egg shape for the card using a colouring book template I found on the internet.  You may recall I used that same template to make this egg shaped card I posted a while back.

Happy Monday!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Sweet Spring from Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Spring Trees from Cornish Heritage Farms , Pin Dot Scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms
Papers: Basic Grey Lemonade collection
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Accessories: Stickles, Copic markers, Provocraft decorative scissors

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love this card Jen! It's gorgeous!