Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Namaste friends!

I'm busy working on samples for next month's releases at Cornish Heritage Farms but in the mean time I do have a few cards left to share that I have created in the last little while.

Here are two cards I created using the yoga themed "Serenity Now" set from My Favorite Things.  These headless women stamps were the reason I was attracted to MFT stamps in the first place.  On the first card I paper pieced the image.


Supplies:
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  Georgia Pacific Cardstock, Amy Butler papers by K and Co
Accessories:   Copic Markers

For this second card there was a challenge a while back to do a card without colouring the image.  I took the image and went with my current favourite kraft and white theme.  I really like the way this card turned out and you can easily whip it up in minutes since you don't have any colouring to do!!



Supplies: 
Stamp: Serenity Now set from My Favorite Things, large Polka Dot backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Joann Essentials white ink, Versamark (for embossing)
Paper: The Paper Company
Accessories: White embossing powder, Fiskars border punch

2 comments:

Tracey said...

These are both fabulous yet very different cards with this set. I love them Jen!

Pat Jandacek said...

I'm a big fan of monotone or monocolor designs. So I'd certainly declare the second card a winner in my eyes. And it's quick? YEA!!