Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The one and only original Elvis!

This is a card I did AGES ago that I think I missed posting on my blog.  I thought I'd share it now because it's in the April 2010 Scrap and Stamp Arts magazine in the Rock and Roll section!  Despite the fact that I *hate* working with the colour orange, it does work with this image (at least I think so LOL!).

All of the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms.  Thank you, Thank you very much (said in my best Elvis voice).


Supplies:
Stamps: Sheet Music Elvis by Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments Big Inspiration by Cornish Heritage Farms, Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms, Elvis' Guitar by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Adirondack Pitch Black
Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Accessories:  American Crafts Ribbons, Copic Markers

2 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

What a great card Jennifer. My mum would love, love, love this!! I love how you've pulled it all together too.

JeanFB said...

This is just perfect!! I'm not big into Elvis, but this card is gorgeous - beautifully done!