Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank You

Phew, two post in one day!  If you haven't heard of Joanne B, you really need to check out her blog (...just a little something....).  I've been stalking reading her blog for a while now and she is one talented lady.  She designs for both Stamping Bella and MFT Stamps (and more!!) and she's celebrating her third Blogaversary.


This is the card I made for her first challenge which was to create a project using paper piecing.  I used my Pure Innocence Apple for You set to create this Thank You card.  I just pulled out my Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg pad and thought it would be perfect with the apple image.

Thanks for stopping by!!  

Supplies:
Stamp:  Pure Innocence Apple for  You from My Favorite Things stamps
Ink:  Versafine Sepia
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg
Accessories:  Nestabilities die, Offray Ribbon, Copic Markers

6 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Super cute! Love the colors and the image is adorable!!

Lea L. said...

This is too cute Jennifer! Great job!

♥♥♥Lea

GabrielaD said...

super cute! I really like this card.

Lydia said...

I really love the use of the CC in this beautifully done!!

Mara... said...

This is soooo cute! I love the colors you picked!

Cath said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)