Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quick and easy baby thank you cards


I needed a few more thank you cards for some baby gifts so I made this set of cards on the weekend in less than 15 minutes.  The key to mass producing cards is to do everything in stages.  For example for these cards first I cut all the scalloped parts using my Spellbinders dies and the card bases etc.  Then I stamped and cut out all of the elephants and then finally assembled all of the cards.

You could also make a bunch of similar cards without sentiments stamped on them and then just add the sentiment when you need a quick card!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Kim Hughes Zooper Fun by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Tag You're It by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:  Memento
Papers:  Bazzill cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock, Basic Grey papers, Making Memories papers
Accessories:  Copic markers, Spellbinders Nestabilites dies

2 comments:

Mara... said...

These are beautiful Jennifer!! The scallops are great and I love the inside image. The elephant is sooo cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable!