Sunday, February 14, 2010

A SWEET deal and a 100% Sweet card

Happy Valentine's Day!!  Why not treat yourself to some new stamps today?  Cornish Heritage Farms is having a SALE today and today only.  Liz is offering 14% off EVERYTHING in the store!!  It would be a great time to pick up a few of those sets you have had on your wish list huh?!?

I'll also share a card with you that I made this week based on last Wednesday's sketch on Splitcoaststampers.  This is my take on SCS Sketch 267.  I used the Rummage Bin Baby Dear set on this card and some older Basic Grey papers.


Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Baby Dear by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: brown distress ink, Memento black
Papers: Basic Grey, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, Nestabilites die, Marvy circle punch, offray ribbon, Copic markers

1 comment:

Mara... said...

Beautiful card! I love the apron lace punch!!