Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Superbowl Sunday!

Well I don't have any Superbowl or football themed scrapbook items to post today but how about some sweets? 

This is a card I created using the Cupcake Affair stamp set from Verve stamps.    This is definitely one of my top 3 favourite cupcake stamp sets!  To create the scalloped oval, I punched out a whole bunch of small circles and adhered them around the outside of an oval card base that I cut out using my Coluzzle (YES I do still use it!! I love it for circles and ovals). 

Well I'm off to get my chili in the crockpot and getting ready to watch the big game with DH....GO SAINTS!!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Cupcake Affair by Verve
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Paper:  American Crafts Letterbox
Accessories:  Marvy circle punch (for scallop on outside of card), Fiskars punch, Stickles, Copic markers, Coluzzle

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Lovin' the shape of this and the sentiment is perfect!!

Dayhomemama said...

I want to eat that card.

Mara... said...

This is sooo cute Jennifer! That cupcake stamp is great and I love the scalloped shape! Yes...and GO Saints!

Tracey said...

I love this Jen! A fabulous card!!