Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vintage baby card (CPS #153)

Here's the card I created for this week's CPS sketch (CPS #153).  The baby stamp set is called "Baby Dear" from the Rummage Bin collection at Cornish Heritage Farms


Although the sketch uses a heart in the middle, I'm sick of loved themed cards so I started with the stork image.  The sentiment is stamped onto a part of the patterned paper that I cut out to use as the journal block.  If you look closely you will notice the top portion of the card is embossed.  I used a Quickutz embossing folder in my Cuttlebug.  The QK embossing folders aren't as "deep" in impression as the Cuttlebug but they do have some fun patterns and I like the subtle look.
Supplies:
Stamps: Rummage Bin Baby Dear by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento
Papers: Georgia Pacific cardstock, Basic Grey
Accessories: Offray ribbon, baby foot charm, Prima flower, button, Nestabilities dies, Fiskars Apron lace punch, Quickutz embossing folder, Copic markers

5 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

just beautiful!

Julia said...

Gorgeous Jennifer! Love all the vintage details!

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Oh, thank you for your sweet words on my card on SCS. Also, thanks to Cornish Heritage Farms for being MMSC's sponsor this month. I love that Thomas Kinkade stamp. I'm sure I'll wear it out. :) Your card above is very lovely! Your charm is a perfect detail!

Mara... said...

Very pretty!! i love the colors!!

Kim Moreno said...

what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at CPS this week!