Friday, February 12, 2010

Will you bee mine?


Well, not really a bee but "Will you butterfly mine" doesn't sound as cute LOL!!  This is a quick card I created using some scraps of Scenic Route paper (I swear I only have a few left!!) and a Huggabug stamp from Stamping Bella

I was practising my shadowing technique on this card using three colours of grey Copic markers.  Since I did it on the patterned paper the blending was as idea as using white cardstock but I do like the effect.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a Stamping Bella blog hop...rumour has it there will be some prizes too!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flutterby Huggabug from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento
Papers: Scenic Route, Georgia Pacific
Accessories: Copic markers, Fiskars border punch

3 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

super cute bella card!

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Jen! I love it!

GabrielaD said...

I love this little bee (lol) you are right it works better as a bee for this card... so cute!