Friday, February 26, 2010

A wintery friendship card for a blustery weekend

OK, so remember earlier this week I was convinced that spring was on it's way?  Well BOY was I wrong!!  They are forecasting a few DAYS of snow here.....*sigh*.

So I guess it's a perfect time to share a winter themed card that I created.  Once again I used a Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Flurry of Love by MFT Stamps
Papers:  Basic Grey, Georgia Pacific Cardstock
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Punches, Copic Markers, Prima flower, button

4 comments:

Brown Sugar Babies said...

This is really cute!!

Laura O'Donnell said...

what a cutie!

stampqueen said...

Adorable!!! Love the colors and the flower/snowflake combo!!!

yyam said...

Love love love this card...the colors, the sweet image, the banner! :)