Friday, March 19, 2010

An amazing new peacock scene backgrounder!

Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing a FABULOUS new Peacock Scene backgrounder stamp today!!  I could not *wait* to get my hands on this stunning stamp.  The image itself is so pretty that you can just stamp it onto cardstock/paper OR it can be used for various embossing/resist techniques or coloured in.

This is the first card I made with the stamp.  I just stamped the image onto blue distressed Basic Grey cardstock in blue ink and then created my card. I used Basic Grey papers, a Cuttlebug embossing folder for texture, and a Basic Grey chipboard embellishment.


I'll be back later with two more cards I created with this stamp.  The rest of the design team seemed to love this stamp as much as I did and the backgrounder gallery is overflowing with samples.  Be sure to stop by later today to check out all the wonderful projects.

Supplies:
Stamps: Peacock Scene backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms, MLM Thomas Kinkade Birthday Expressions by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Sailboat Blue, Memento black
Papers: Basic Grey, Bazzill
Accessories: Basic Grey chipboard accent, Fiskars edge punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder

1 comment:

BonnieRose said...

U are right.. this is one awesome stamp!