Monday, March 1, 2010

Elegant white on white congrats card

First of all let me say my photography of this card totally stinks!!  I really need to learn to use the manual settings on my camera.   The flowers are more of a white/cream tone and the accents on the embossing is white Liquid pearls not gold. 


Anyways, now for the details.  This weekend I saw two different challenges on line to create a white only card so I decided to give it a try.  I must say I LOVE how this card turned out (it's so much prettier IRL!!).  I used two different Quickutz embossing folders and layered them on a scalloped base.  The flowers and pearls are from Prima and I even located a white metal sentiment (Making Memories) in my stash.  To add more interest to the top embossed portion I added some dots of Ranger Liquid Pearls.

Supplies:
Paper:  Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nestabilities die, Prima flowers, Prima pearl accents, Liquid Pearls by Ranger, Quickutz embossing folders, Making Memories metal sentimentiment

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Wow, this is just stunning Jennifer! I love the embossing and the gold on white.