Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello friend, I'm just dropping you a line

This week at Cornish Heritage Farms TWO new Sara England stamps have been released:  Best Friends and Fishing with my Dog.  I love the simplicity of these images.  They are AWESOME for colouring (either with Copics or other media) and can also be paper pieced if you desire.

First, how about a summer themed card?  I made this one with the "Best Friends" image.


Supplies:
Stamps: Sara England Best Friends by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Collage Elements by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Papers: Georgia Pacific white cardstock, Imaginesce papers
Accessories: Spellbinders die, Prima flowers, Offray ribbon,button, Copic markers, chalk

This is the second card I made with the "Fishing with my Dog" image:


Supplies:
Stamps: Sara England Fishing with my Dog by Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Go Fish (sentiment) from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento
Paper: Colorbok
Accessories: Buttons, floss, Copic markers, Spellbinders die  

No comments: