Monday, March 15, 2010

My big reveal!!

A few weeks ago, Tara (whom I "met" on a former Canadian scrapbooking site) contacted me and asked me if I would give her a hand with her new venture.  Tara has started her own Canadian-based kit club called Up the Street Scrapbooking!! 

She asked me if I would be interested in designing with her March kit and of course I jumped at the chance since I know she has impeccable taste in scrapbook supplies and it would be a great kick in the pants to get something other than cards done LOL!! 

March's kit is truly DEVINE.  There are lots of amazing products from Cosmo Cricket, Studio Calico, Prima, Shimmerz and the list goes on and on.......I'm totally useless at mixing and matching suppliers so I LOVE kits that do it all for me. 

So without further ado, I'd like to show you the first layout that I created with the kit.

**Photography by Julie Johnson Vine Images Inc.

Be sure to stop by Up the Street to check out this kit (and her past kits) and for more inspiration....you won't be dissappointed!! Oh, and Up the Street also has a blog located here. Be sure to check it out regularly for some challenges, contests and other fun stuff.

Here's a few more close ups of my layout:




Supply list:
March 2010 Main kit Up the Street scrapbooking: Studio Calico Anthology Journaling Cards, Studio Calico Green Doilies rub-ons, Prima Shabby Chic Flowers, Prima Flights of Fancy Pebbles, Cosmo Cricket Schoolhouse Ready Set Chip letters, Fabric Silver/Grey Chenile (12 inch by 9 inch swatch), vintage buttons, Studio Calico Anthology Typo, Studio Calico Anthology Bouquet, Studio Calico Anthology Aperture, Cosmo Cricket Joyride Fast Lane
Add ons used: Studio Calico Anthology Stickers, Cosmo Cricket Cream Tiny Type letters
Accessories added not included in the kit: Crepe paper streamer, Making memories mini numbers

7 comments:

tina werner said...

beautiful! what an awesome kit and what a beautiful baby! she is precious jennifer!

Tara said...

Just beautiful Jennifer. Thanks so much for agreeing to be my first guest designer :)

Tracey said...

Congrats on being chosen as guest designer Jen! This is a gorgeous layout!!

JeanFB said...

Aaaaaaawwww - that picture is darling!! And your layout is stunning - a beautiful frame for a beautiful subject!

Mara... said...

Beautiful layout, Jenn!!! Such a precious photo and I love all your details!

Jillian said...

Just beautiful! I love your crepe ruffles on here! :)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful, Jennifer!