Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oh deer---a little sneak peek

Well, April is only a few days away and a new Stamp of the Month will be available at Cornish Heritage Farms.  April's "Fawn in the Grove" stamp is a beauty.  I loved this stamp so much that I did three cards in a matter of minutes!  The stamp looks fabulous just stamped on it's own or even coloured in.

Here's a look at the first card I created.  I actually used some of the packaging (the cover sheet from the collection pack) from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love set.  I made some lollipop flowers out of the cover sheet too as my embellishments.  Stay tuned on April 1st for the other cards that I created.

Stamps: April 2010 SOTM - Fawn in the Grove by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, distress ink
Papers: Cosmo Cricket Earth love, Making Memories ledger paper
Accessories: buttons, Offray ribbon, lollipop flowers were handmade by cutting circles of various sizes

3 comments:

BonnieRose said...

wow this is just gorgeous! Love it!

Lesley said...

Very pretty card, I love the flowers!

MotherofJackals said...

I really love your style. I saw some peeks of your work on the Cosmo Cricket blog and your featured items on the Up The Street blog. It's great to see a styles that will work for the sorts of projects I do and the sorts of pictures I take. I love how you use good but not "perfect" almost fake looking pictures of your kids to scrap pages. Your pages look like real life and not like your kids are props. You cards are also very pretty and realistic to send and use. I see so many that I can't imagine every fitting in an envelope much less mailing.