Thursday, March 4, 2010

Playing with scraps and some March Madness

First of all, Cornish Heritage Farms is having a March Madness SALE for the next three days on backgrounders and Scrapblocks.  This Thursday, Friday & Saturday (March 4th thru 6th) for every Backgrounder or Scrapblock you purchase you will get a second one of the same value 1/2 price!!

Now onto today's project.  One of my local stores/on-line site (The Scrapping Nook) has relocated with a new owner and is having a Grand Opening on-line crop.  One of the challenges was to create two tags based on a few Page Maps tag sketches.  I dug through my scrap bin and found some Collage Press papers and whipped up this tag.  I intend to make it into a card but I really loved working on the smaller surface.  The stamps on the tag are from the All Things Considered Botanical Bliss set from Cornish Heritage Farms (I forgot how much I LOVE this set!!)



Supplies:
Stamps: All Things Considered Botanical Bliss by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Papers: Collage Press, Bazzill
Accessories: Copic Markers, Offray Ribbon, Fiskars border punch

No comments: