Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stitchy and krafty with Charlotte Ketto

This week's blogaversary challenge from Joanne B. was to use stitching and kraft paper on a card.  This is the card I made for the challenge. I doubled up on my challenges today and also used Bella sketch BSC86 from Splitcoaststampers.


For my card I used some kraft cardstock and embossed it with a floral Quickutz embossing folder.  Then I was able to use up some scraps of some Basic Grey Origins papers and took the sewing machine for a run for the first time in a LONG time. 

I stamped the Ketto image directly onto the grid patterned paper and coloured her with Copic markers.  I paper pieced the dress and purse.

Supplies:
Stamp: Charlotte Ketto by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento
Paper: The Paper Company, Basic Grey
Accessories: Copic markers, Prima flowers, Jillbean Soup wood button, Quickutz embossing folder

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous! You are so talented!

Melisa Hunter said...

Very cute! I have this same stamp and I haven't inked her up yet :(. I need to do that soon! Love how you paper pieced her dress!

MicheyMoo said...

Oh Jennifer.....this is gorgeous!! I love the paper piecing and all the diff layers. I think I'm gonna have to vote BG Origins as my all-time favourite paper ever!!

Joanne B. said...

sooooo pretty!

Cassie said...

this is an incredible card!
ha! my word verification is "wordest" -