Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sweet One

I found a  bag of partially finished stamped items in my craft room a while ago this was one of the images that I came across.  I forgot how much  I *love* this image!!  The little girl in the stamp also happens to be the daughter of my friend Lesley (how cool is that!!).


I stamped the image in Espresso ink and then coloured the image with Copic markers. I used a stipple brush and applied some Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) over the entire  image.  In order to "age" the prima flower, I stamped it with the Vintage Text Scrapblock in brown ink.  I also added a ton of texture to the card by using sewing, a Cuttlebug embossing folder, burlap ribbon and a wood button.

Supplies:
Stamp: Rummage Bin Sweet One Collage by Cornish Heritage Farms, Vintage Text Scrapblock by Cornish Heritage Farms (stamped on flower)
Ink: Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink, Adirondack Espresso
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, smooth white cardstock
Accessories: Prima flowers, wood button, Cuttlebug embossing folder (text), SEI ribbon, Copic markers
Techniques: Stippling over image, sewing

No comments: