Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can you stand ONE more deer card???

This is the last of the cards I created with Cornish Heritage Farms Stamp of the Month for April (Fawn in the Grove).  Just a reminder that the stamp is available at a discounted price for the remainder of the month!!

For this card I had in mind to create something really "woodsy".  I came up with the idea to try to make it look like a tree and that you would be peeking through a hole in the tree to see the deer.  This is what I came up with.  I used a Wood grain backgrounder on two different colours of brown paper and added lots of distressing and sewing to add texture. 


Supplies:
Stamps:  April 2010 Fawn in the Grove SOTM by Cornish Heritage Farms, Wood grain backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Memento black
Papers: The Paper Company cardstock, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Accessories: Heidi Swapp edge distresser, sewing machine, Copic markers, Offray ribbon

No comments: