Thursday, April 1, 2010

For my deer friend (April's SOTM)

Wow, I can't believe it's April already!!  As I mentioned earlier this week, this month's Stamp of the Month (SOTM) at Cornish Heritage Farms is called Fawn in the Grove.  As soon as I got the stamp it reminded me of an image from a vintage children's book, and that's where the inspiration for this card came.


I coloured the image with my Copic markers and then added some distressing ink to age the image.  I layered the image with lots of papers from Making Memories Vintage collection and used mini alphabet letters for my sentiment.

Just as a reminder, the SOTM is available at a reduced price for the entire month it is featured so make sure you pick one up during April!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamp: April 2010 Stamp of the Month (Fawn in the Grove) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento Black, Distress Ink
Papers: Making Memories Vintage Findings, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock
Accessories: Copic Markers, Making Memories metal brad, Prima Flowers, K and Company decorative strip, Making Memories stickers

1 comment:

BonnieRose said...

such a beautiful card!!!