Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How inviting; some MFT invitations

Since I'm always a two-steps-behind kind of girl, I've never had the time to made my own invitations before.  However, a recent publication call for invitations had me busy creating and I must say, the next time there's an event on the horizon I'm going to do it!!  

If you keep the designs simple and use your computer for the sentiments and typing parts, they really are quick and easy.  I'd say each of the invitations below took 15 minutes or less to put together and if you were mass producing the subsequent invitations would be much faster as it took a while to set up the computer typesetting.

For this set of invitations I used stamps from My Favorite Things

I'll be back later with some more sets of invitations!!

 
Supplies:
Stamp: “Who's that Girl”-Rain or Shine set by My Favorite Things
Ink: Adirondack Juniper, Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Making Memories, Bazzill, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: Copic markers
Computer Font: Kushie Light


Supplies:
Stamps: Serenity Now set from My Favorite Things stamps
Ink: Memento black
Papers: American Crafts, The Paper Company
Accessories: Computer font, Copic markers


Supplies:
Stamp: Pure Innocence “Heart Stripes” set from My Favorite Things
Paper: American Crafts, Martha Stewart Crafts cardstock
Ink; Memento black
Accessories: Computer font, Copic markers

2 comments:

BonnieRose said...

love MFT stamps.. LOVE YOUR CARDS too... beautiful!

Tracey said...

I love these! Absolutely fabulous!!