Monday, April 26, 2010

I did a layout with NO patterned paper!! And your chance to win a FREE Scrapblock

Here's a no patterned paper layout that I created for a tutorial on the Farm Fresh Creative blog for Cornish Heritage Farms.  I created my own background paper using Shimmerz spray and some stamping.

* Photography by the talented Julie Johnson Vine Images

All the details and supply list can be found on the CHF blog

AND, how would you like to WIN a free 6 x 6 Pin Dot scrapblock like I used on the layout?  All you have to do is go to the CHF blog and leave a comment.  The winner will be announced on Friday.

3 comments:

JeanFB said...

Jennifer, this layout is positively STUNNING!! Your handmade patterned paper turned out fabulously - what a gorgeous technique. Gotta love those Scrapblocks! And you've embellished this in such a beautiful way. Wonderful inspiration, and the tutorial over at CHF looks great. (And how about that gorgeous model??? :))

Beate said...

Oh my goodness. This page is just precious! LOVE the picture.
Hugs and smiles

cindy said...

Beautiful LO. Love the title.