Friday, April 23, 2010

Some new "mini" backgrounders!!

Cornish Heritage Farms has done it again!!  This time they scaled down their wonderful backgrounder stamps to ATC card size (approx. 2 1/2" x 3 1/2") to add to their All Things Considered collection.  The first release is called Country Charm Textures and includes small woodgrain and crackle textures as well as a sentiment and a barb wire fence stamp.

My first project was this card that I created using an image from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety element sheet.  I used the woodgrain backgrounder to create two stamped panels for the top and bottom of the card.  Then of course the "Country Charm" sentiment was perfect for this!! I embellished with a Jenni Bowlin button and some ribbon.


Secondly, I created a fall themed ATC card using the crackle background.  The rest of the stamps are from the All Things Considered Fall Harvest set.  You can see a bit of the barb wire border on the bottom of the card.

2 comments:

BonnieRose said...

beautiful cards.. I just got a woodgrain stamp lately.. come and visit my blog.. 2nd post posted today!!! Love your cards!

BonnieRose said...

LOVE YOUR CARDS.. just got a woodgrain stamp this week too.. take a look at my cards, 2nd post on my blog now.. hugs xo