Sunday, April 11, 2010

This calls for more chocolate!

The latest Saturday Evening Post set from Cornish Heritage Farms is called "Weighty Matters" and it has some super cool images and fun sentiments.

Here are two cards I made from the set.  The set comes with the two different images below plus several sentiments that I know I'll be using over and over and over.

For a look at the whole set and some fabulous designer samples, check out the CHF gallery here.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Saturday Evening Post Weighty Matters by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:  Versafine Sepia, Memento Tuxedo black
Paper:  Basic Grey, Prima journalling spot (image stamped on it)
Accessories:  Twill ribbon by My Mind's Eye
 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Saturday Evening Post Weighty Matters by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:  Versafine black
Papers:  Basic Grey
Accessories:  Staples, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch

1 comment:

JeanFB said...

These are gorgeous, Jen! I love that you stamped on patterned paper - the top one looks so wonderfully vintage, and the bottom one (to me, over the web ;)) looks like it's done in fabric! Beautiful.