Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cardabilites sketch #15

It's the 15th of the month and that means it's time for the Cardabilities sketch reveal! 

Although I'm not a huge fan of digital stamps, I saw this Greeting Farm cutie on some one's blog and I *HAD* to get it.  I wish it was available in rubber because I think she'd look so cute paper pieced and quite frankly I'm too lazy to mess with the computer and printer.  Anyways....here's my card for sketch #3.


This card uses some of the OLDEST paper I have in my stash.  See that netting paper and that I love tennis paper.....it's probably from the 90's (I'm NOT kidding!!).  Hopefully this will encourage you to dig out some of your really old stuff bc you can make it fresh by adding some modern looking stamps and embellishments.

Be sure to stop by the Cardabilites blog for the sketch and the rest of the designer's samples.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Tennis Anya (digital) from the Greeting Farm
Paper:  Bazzill cardstock, patterned paper from the dinosaur age ;)
Accessories:  Prima flowers, button, fabric store ruffle trim, dollarstore glitter letters, Copic markers

7 comments:

April said...

This is adorable!!!! I love the bright colors...
- April

Liz said...

this is sweet

Kristine Reynolds said...

so cute!!! I can see why you had to get that image...it's so Jen!

Karan said...

she is too adorable, love it

Rhonda V. said...

So incredibly adorable! Ok I have a soft spot in my heart for anything tennis! Love that you used some stash up for your project too!

Lesley said...

Love it, great card!

Liz Weber said...

This is just adorable, that tennis girl is so cute and I really love this fresh colour combo!