Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Cardabilities reveal day!

Wow, I can't believe that May is almost over!  Since it's the end of the month that means it's time for my Cardabilities sketch reveal.  Karan created another wonderful sketch for us to work with.


For this card I embossed some Coredinations cardstock with a Quickutz embossing folder for my base.  I built up the card using a Martha Stewart around the page punch and some Nestabilities dies.  The Pure Innocence Better Get Better image from My Favorite Things was coloured with Copics.


Please stop by the Cardabilities blog to see the sketch and the other designer's interpretation.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Pure Innocence "Better Get Better" by My Favorite Things
Papers:  October Afternoon Thrift Shop, Coredinations cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Quickutz embossing folder, Copic Markers, Cosmo Cricket letter stickers, Prima Flowers, button, Martha Stewart Around the page punch, Nestabilites dies

4 comments:

Southern Moments said...

Gorgeous card!!

Liz said...

gorgeous card Jennifer

Kristine Reynolds said...

so sweet!

April said...

This is so sweet!! The colors are awesome together...
- April