Thursday, May 27, 2010

Peacock Elvis is strutting his stuff

Cornish Heritage Farms released TWO new Elvis stamps/sets last week.  This is one of the wood mounted stamps called Peacock Elvis and here are two cards I created with the stamp. 

Of course I can barely do an Elvis card without some bling so this irst one fis super shiny!  I embossed the image in sparkle embossing powder and then added some colour with a Tombow marker.  I didn't have any teal cardstock that I could find  handy so I just coloured my punched out frame with Tombow marker.  I'll definitely use that technique again!!

The second card is a simple one in kraft and black.  I wanted the feather trim to be the focal point so I kept the card design simple.



Supplies:
Stamps: Peacock Elvis by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Adirondack black
Paper: K and Co., Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punches, Tombow marker, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, Glitter embossing powder, Stickles



Supplies:
Stamp: Peacock Elvis by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Versafine Black
Paper: The Paper company cardstock
Accessories: Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, feather trim, button, twine

No comments: