Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sorry I've been so crabby.....

Here's a little peek at a new Sara England "Emerging" set that is being released next Tuesday, May 25th at Cornish Heritage Farms.  I totally LOVE this sentiment and of course the emerging crab image.  Just think....you could make a whole pile of these to give out to your husband each time you're in a crabby mood LOL!

I stamped the crab onto some white cardstock with Adirondack Red Pepper ink and then I used some Pebbles Inc. chalks to create the blue background.  Chalks are a fabulous way to create a subtle colour for skies or water and I personally prefer them to using my Copics (plus they're way cheaper LOL!!).

I'll be back with some projects from the other new "Emerging" sets.


Supplies:
Stamps: Sara England Emerging Crab by Cornish Heritage Farms (available May 25th)

Ink: Adirondack Red Pepper, Memento Tuxedo black
Paper: Georgia Pacific cardstock, K and Company
Accessories: Chalks
Techniques: Machine sewing

1 comment:

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet card, love the vibrant rich colour you got for the crabs.