Monday, May 17, 2010

Unity + Cosmo Cricket = fun!

I just got my new Unity Stamps Cosmo Cricket stamps in the mail and I couldn't wait to get them inky.

For this card I used some scraps from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety pack and used the new Unity Garden Variety stamp set.  To create the patchwork effect I just glued strips of paper to my card base and then trimmed around the base.  The ribbon and bee were both paper pieced.

As always, thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies:
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories:  Fiskars Border punch, Copic markers
Technique: Paper piecing

4 comments:

Liz said...

sweet sweet sweet

Natalie said...

I LOVE THIS!! your ribbon is da bomb!!!!

Kimber McGray said...

ohhhh Love this!!!

Angie Blom said...

love this... looks like the sticker!! amazing colouring.. and love the design.