Monday, July 5, 2010

Introducing Baroque Friends from RBD

A while back I was surfing around the web and came across a CANADIAN based stamp company called Renaissance by Design.  They just happened to be looking for a guest designer for the month of July and I was the lucky person they selected!

Renaissance by Design (RBD) manufactures clear polymer stamps.  The stamps give a wonderful impression (I used distress inks) and come in several different designs, many of which are designed for layering.  In addition to stamps, RBD sent me some AMAZING ribbon.  Seriously, I need to buy one of every colour they sell.  It's GORGEOUS quality ribbon that ties soooo nicely. 

Now onto my creation.....This is the first of my creations for the month using the July stamp set called Baroque Friends.  First I created a layered stamping effect using some patterned paper , the vine images and two different colours of distress ink.  Then I added the flower stamps to the bouquet (which was very easy since I could see where I was stamping) and embellished the centers with pearls.  My current obsession with doilies also found it's way onto the base of this card under the stamped image mat.  The ribbon on the card is from RBD and I used a Maya Road pin through the center of the bow.






Supplies:
Stamps:  July 2010 release Baroque Friends by Renaissance by Design stamps
Papers:  October Afternoon, Coredinations cardstock
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Worn Lipstick)
Accessories:  Ribbon from Renaissance by Design, Maya Road stick pin, Spellbinders dies, Kaisercraft pearls, Wilton doilies

2 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful farm-fresh card, girlie! Congrats on your guest spot for RBD!!

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful card! Love it.