Friday, July 23, 2010

Love Grows Here

Hi everyone!!  I must apologize for my lack of posts the last few weeks but I was away on a mini vacation and then working madly on a special project.  I did finish over 15+ new cards but I have to hold off a bit until I can share them *wink wink*.

Here is a new card that I made yesterday using the "Curly Tree" set from Renaissance by Design. If you look at the background paper you will notice that I created it myself using heart images from the set stamped in red ink.  The beauty of clear stamps is that you can see exactly where you are stamping so I was able to add some hearts to my tree and then add some red stickles for some bling.  I finished off the card with some awesome red polkadot ribbon (also from RBD) and of course a heart stick pin.

Thanks for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Curly Tree set from Renaissance by Design
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Adirondack Red Pepper, Ranger Barn Door Distress Ink
Paper:  Making Memories, K and Co, Bazzill
Accessories:  Fancy Pants pink, Renaissance by Design ribbon, Stickles

3 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

Ooooo it's so pretty!!! Love it Jen! When are you coming over to stamp????

JeanFB said...

Beautiful - love your handmade background paper! Can't wait to see what you've been working on! ;)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great card Jen! Can't wait to hear your secret news!!!