Friday, July 9, 2010

Sending you a little happy....Unity style!

It's Friends with Flair Friday and today I'm sharing a fun card with you that I created using the May 2010 KOTM

For this card I used Hip Hop Sketch #13 from the Unity Challenge forum at Splitcoaststampers and some fun papers with a retro vibe from Sassafras.

For a list of all the FWF participants please visit the Unity blog and don't forget that if you find the flair, you could win some stamps!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. May 2010 Kit of the Month (A Little Happy)

Ink: Unity Stamp Co
Papers: Sassafras, Bazzill
Accessories: Copic Markers, Fiskars border punch

25 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card!!! Love all of that DP!!!

Elisabeth said...

So fun, love the retro feel to this!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG what a fun card!!!!

JenMarie said...

Total CUTEness, love everything you've put together here!

Donna said...

Super cute card!

Brenda said...

Your card makes me smile. Back in the 70's there was a song by Melanie about rollerskates and your card brought memories rushing in. Thank you.

Lesley said...

Pretty card, love the colours!

Regina said...

Love the bright cheery papers -- very happy!

marilyn said...

Your card sent me some happy!! Fantastic!

Linda said...

Jennifer
that groovy card I love paper and rollerc skates. But your whole blogs is very cute! Thanks for the smile

Angie Blom said...

oh just love this.. brings back some great fun memories.. great card.

Pamela said...

This is awesome! I love it!!! :)

Karen said...

How fun! Love the way you colored the roller skates and the card is just fab!!

Anita said...

Fun, fun, fun! I adore that image, and I love the way you've combined the patterned papers!

Tanya said...

What a fun card- I love the way you mixed different papers!!

Suzi said...

That truly does make me "a little happy!!"

Toni K said...

Adorable!

Scrapenabler said...

Love your card! So fun!

Wendy said...

cute cute cute! How FUN!!! LOVE it

FibreJunky said...

Now that is really cute!!

JazzyH said...

Very cute!

Lori said...

So fun! The retro papers are a perfect match for the roller skates image.

Linda said...

Amazing and inspiring cards... I love paper and cute stamp to!

lynn said...

so cute!

NoraAnne said...

This card is BEYOND cute! oh my gosh, I just love it! Love how you colored the skates nad the DP is just a perfect fit! Ridiculously adorable!!!! :) !!!