Saturday, July 3, 2010

Some sad news from the Farm

It's a sad day for me.....the design team learned yesterday that Liz and Richard are moving and are not taking Cornish Heritage Farms stamp business with them.  The business is currently for sale and all the current stock will be cleared out.  You can read all the details on the CHF blog.

I would like to thank Liz and Richard from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to design for this wonderful company.  I wish them all the best in their future endeavours!

*Update*:  I forgot to add that due to the changes, the 12 Weeks of Summer Fling is being discontinued.  The CHF gallery and message boards will continue to operate to provide inspiration.

2 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

Oh that is sad news! Richard and Liz are the best and I know they'll continue to do wonderful things together. Talk to you soon!

Mickie said...

I received the blog and was so surprised and saddened. They seem like such wonderful people and I wish them well!